Thursday, June 2, 2011

Racists, lies and blabber.

Today's installment takes us from Drudge Report to Hollywood. From hollywood to green vehicles, to the election in 2012, people seem to be opinionated. Racist too, as it were. But no matter. The comments have been hijacked by traitors and patriots, and that was before I even woke up. In fact, half of today's installment doesnt even require (or warrant) a response. The belief that anyone who disagrees with a far right agenda is some sort of "libtard nazi fascist" permeated through the better half of my afternoon. I find it pretty repugnant that in America, the place where civil dissent got its spotlight, anyone who disagrees with a conservative point of view is somehow "whats wrong with the country." At least in the comments- you know, the last bastion of real Americans. Those people, those patriotic Americans, sitting high and mighty behind anonymous comments made from the trailers and lazyboys across the greatest nation on earth. For those just tuning in, I don't mind if you disagree with my politics, or motives, for that matter. What I have a problem with is people spewing forth hatred, ignorance and racism towards anyone who doesnt subscribe to their philosophy.

So let us begin.  First and foremost.  Norma Jean, whoever you are.  I heart your face.


More to come people, the daytime in America isn't over yet. The sheeple have much more to comment, sooooo-  I figure I'd make some dinner, have a scotch, and then hit the boards again in a few hours.  But don't fret.  There's plenty of posts in the pipeline, plenty of...well, bullshit on the internet. But we've got more, and as soon as I report some people to the secret service for threatening the life of the President and his immediate family, we'll be back in action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment